Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nov. 7 2013
Dear Family
Mom, Will you send me my Star Wars lanyard? I forgot it!
Oh, man. This was my first morning and it was a little rough getting used to my new routine. The showers are kind of like high school gym showers, except way nice.
I seriously love my comp. Sister Lamoureax and I get along so well. She’s everything I’m not.
We have a pretty full day today. We’re going to a “People and purpose” meeting, I’m not sure what that’ll be. Then the rest of the day is basically studying. I feel so great! I can feel myself changing into the person Heavenly Father needs me to be! I love you all so much

Rachel
Sister Pearce

p.s. The elders in my district are really  cool. Elders Hunt and Christensen are my favorite!
p.p.s My companion, Sister Lamoureax is also a HUGE Harry Potter fan. She brought me some “Butterbeer” it is seriously the best thing ever. Heaven in a bottle. I love her :) and I love you!  Don’t miss me too much, I’m loving it here:)
P.P.P.S. PLEASE SEND ME STAMPS. I NEED THEM. Also, please remember to transfer my money.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment