Sunday, May 4, 2014

Behold! I am a Disciple of Jesus Christ!! - April 14-20

This week was awesome!! The longer I'm out, the more it becomes surreal that I'm in New Zealand!! (: I absolutely love it here and I wouldn't trade this time for all the money in the world. (: The things I am learning, the skills I am acquiring, the people that I am meeting, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love getting to spend all of this time absolutely immersed in the Spirit. It is completely 100% true that the Spirit is the greatest teacher!

My companion continues to be awesome!! I am so grateful to be companions with her! She is teaching me so much about the world and about being patient! (: I absolutely love her.

This week has been unbelievably rainy! I can't even believe how rainy it has been. And I don't have ANY rain gear...so you can imagine how wet this week has been for me.(:

On Saturday, we went and took Vivid to the Visitor's Centre! It was absolutely amazing!! We taught her about the Plan of Salvation, but it turned out, she taught us more than we taught her! She is so great!! Oh, her baptism is this Saturday, April 26th, at 7:00 pm...you're all welcome to come!! (: Haha, just kidding!! (:

I don't really have any AWESOME as stories from this week, it was just an average week, but there was one day when Sister Amituanai's bike kept breaking!! The chain kept falling off and getting stuck!! There were two times that this happened and both times made us late for appointments! See IMG 4843. So, at the end of the day, we took her bike to our Bishop's house and he ended up fixing it!! Her chain was bent, so he took out one of the bent links..(:


I've been trying (and succeeding) at eating healthier! (: And I've been forcing Sister Ami to eat healthier too. She doesn't like any fruits or veggies!! So, one of our companionship goals was to both start to like veggies and fruits more...this is our attempt to eat carrots.. 4836 and 4837.(:



I love you!!! You are really so great and just keep truckin' on!! The gospel is so true!! (: I love the Saviour!! Have an amazing week!! (:

Alofa atu, Arohanui,
Sister Pearce

4850->We got bored one rainy night and decided to take a picture of our badges.(:

4839->This is our FHE with Vivid, our investigator and the Halbert Family. Sister Halbert is on the end and Vivid is next to her.(:

4848->This is Sister Amituanai and I at the Visitor's Centre!


No comments:

Post a Comment