Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Temple and Miracles :D

I swear, each week gets better and better and sometimes I don't know if my joy could ever be more full!

We all decided that Gwen's baptism would be better later, so we all decided on May 2nd. How cool is that, I will get to have one more baptism right before I leave for home. That is one moment when my joy was full this week.

On Tuesday, we headed up to Hamilton. Sister Fisher and Sister Inia rode with us and it was so fun! At one point, Sister Perry had fallen asleep in the front seat and Sister Inia fell asleep in the back seat and so Sister Fisher and I were just reminiscing our missions and talking about our feelings about returning. It was really cool and so needed! I love Sister Fisher. (:

Normally when we go to Hamilton, we stay with other Sister Missionaries down there, but this time we got to stay in a hotel! Man, it was so fun to be with the other four sisters in the zone and we played some hilarious games. Man, it was a blast!

Then on Wednesday, we got to go to the Hamilton New Zealand Temple. Good golly, how I have missed the temple, eh? And this time, we got to do Initiatories and a Session. It was so good to be in the temple for a longer period of time. And we got to eat Fish 'n' Chips in the Temple's Cafeteria. (: You can't get any better than that. I received some really awesome revelation in the Temple and I learned truly what God's love feels like. I have felt it before, but this time I felt it for me and for the people that I am teaching. It was absolutely incredible! The Lord's love is powerful and it is real! While in the temple, I saw one of my favourite members from Lake Ward, Sister Swamy. I ran up to her and luckily she remembered me (; Just kidding, she loves me!! And she told me that Christine and Lawrence are doing so well! Christine and Lawrence are the couple that got married and then baptised. Well, Sister Swamy told me that Lawrence has just gotten the Melchizedek Priesthood!!!! How amazing is that. That was another time my joy was full this week. Tears simply streamed down my face when she told me that.

The drive back was absolute madness. It rained the whole time and it got dark about half an hour into our drive. And the drive back, unlike the States, is not straight and wide. It is twisty, windy, and narrow. It was fun and crazy, but I really hope that I never have to do that drive again. (:

Sister Fisher and I went on exchanges on Thursday and it was so much fun! We got to teach so much and it was such an awesome learning experience. (:


General Conference was absolutely stupendous, eh? I learned so much! And I truly gained a testimony of what is means to sustain the prophets, seers, and revelators. And all of our other leaders. When I raised my hand, I knew that I was promising to help and support them. (:

What an awesome week, filled with fullness of joy. (: I love the Lord. Do you? I am a consecrated and devoted Disciple of Jesus Christ. Are you? I know He lives! Do you? He loves you! He loves me.

This week I challenge you to read the Book of Mormon every single day, if you aren't already. (: When Elder David A. Bednar came to our mission and spoke, he promised us this, "If you will read the Book of Mormon every day for the rest of your life, you will NEVER go less active." And the promise applies to us all. (:

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! And I will honestly say that I am excited to see all of you. Because I really am and I don't think that there is anything wrong in admitting that. (:

Arohanui,
Sister Pearce

7265->This a mushroom that Sister Fisher and I found in Stratford..(:

7267->This is the cutest group of girls ever. Staffy and Ashlee just got baptised and Radee is going to be baptised! They all live in Stratford and they are so awesome. (:

From the editor:
Again a couple of extra photos from Rachel's companion:
This one came with the text that Rachel had died her hair.

Then when called on it I got this one.
Goofy kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment